[PD] [PD-announce] Japanese Pure Data book is out now.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Feb 22 15:47:18 CET 2012

That's great! I wish I could read it.  I love the idea of including the interviews and the PdCon report, it shows the multidimensionality of Pd.  Its not just software, but the community behind it as well.

To match this release, I think it would be nice to also have a complete Japanese translation of the Pd interface. To contribute, create an account on transifex and edit the Japanese translation in this webform:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/puredata/resource/templatepot/

.hc