[PD] Tk Zoom

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:50:38 CET 2012

i may be totally out of my depth here as i'm not a programmer but i believe
MaxMSP was able to do zooming through the use of Juce. it certainly wasn't
available beforehand in any of the 4.X series. personally i find zooming to
be one the most massively useful things when editing patches. being old-ish
my eyes definitely have more issues than they used to...

scott