[PD] patching circles other than New York

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:07:55 CET 2012

I feel just like you Jim so we will be starting a general patching circle
in Melbourne Australia (maybe still a little out of your way) very soon!
The focus is pretty broad audio-visual experimental open source
software/hardware, whatever platform(s) you like.

The venue will probably be Melbourne Hackerspace (in Hawthorn). Looking for
more interest at the moment, anyone reading this and in Melbourne and
surrounds should get in touch.

cheers

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

>  On 02/19/2012 05:53 PM, Jim Hickcox wrote:
>
> I am wicked jealous of Sofy's New York Patching circle, because I'm
> just far enough away and just employed enough that I can't get up for
> it.
>
> Are there folks near Washington DC who would like to have a patching circle?
> I will try to organize a space if there are some people into it
> And there can be beer here, too, if that's all it takes.
>
> -Jim Hickcoxwww.jimhickcox.com

> I am surprised William Brent hasn't chimed in here, he's in DC and was
> talking about the idea at a patching circle in NYC.
>
> http://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/brent.cfm
>
> .hc

Richie

www.glitchpop.com