[PD] save search path 0.43 OSX

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:01:43 CET 2012

Huh, afaik there has been no such warning for deprecation ever planted in
Pd so there is nothing to conform with. If it gets implemented, it will be
something helpful and ugly - for a temporary period of time. Three ways
come into my mind:
- an "alert box" (modal dialog with the warning and an OK button) that
appears when you click the menu item, and of course when you click OK the
actual path dialog appears,
- a sort of "textual link" somewhere on the path dialog box itself, could
look like "Editing paths here is deprecated. *See why, and how to edit paths
*", and it would lead to a certain help page,
- putting back the Save button, with no other functionality than displaying
the aforementioned alert box.

András