[PD] MIDI input problems in PD

raphael.isdant at free.fr raphael.isdant at free.fr
Sat Feb 25 13:18:29 CET 2012

Hi Laura,

A workaround should be reinitializing the midi setup every minute or so.

Try the [get-midi-dialog] object (included in pd-extended0.42.5 from the hcs library), bang it to get the working midi settings into a message (see the help of [get-midi-dialog]). Then send this message back to pd every minute with a [metro 60000].
It should work ok.

Raphaël