[PD] [PD-announce] libpd, the book!

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:42:06 CET 2012

Thanks for the kind words, everybody!

About prerequisites, you will need to know the basics of Java or
Objective-C, e.g., basic syntax as well as terms like class, object,
method, and inheritance.  I'm also assuming that readers have some
basic knowledge of Android or iOS development, as well as a working
development setup.  If you know how to write simple apps for Android
or iOS, then you're ready to tackle this book.
Cheers,
     Peter