[PD] latest Pd-Extended cpu usage (was: new editing features of Pd-extended 0.43, now in beta)

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:17:42 CET 2012

Note that the issue I'm seeing is a difference in cpu usage between
Pd-Extended and Pd-vanilla.  In OS X 10.7, when opening up each version of
pd and looking at Activity Monitor (before every opening a patch or turning
on DSP), I get:

- Pd-0.43.1-extended-20120228 running at ~ 17% cpu
- Pd-0.43-1 running at ~ 7% cpu

I can file this on sourceforge if it would be easier to track there.