[PD] pddroidparty netsend and netreceive

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Wed Feb 29 12:41:44 CET 2012

Hi,

 I'm checking out pddroidparty for communication between an android
device and a pd patch on another computer. It doesn't seem to be
possible to send to or receive any events using the netsend and
netreceive objects.

I can ping both devices. Establishing a connection and sending numbers
from the computer to a numberbox in the android patch gives no errors
in the pd window on the computer, but the numbers aren't displayed on
the device. The same happens sending data from the android to the
computer. I can telnet the port on the android when pddroidparty runs
the patch (and get a "connection refused" message if the patch has
been closed) so it seems that there is no firewall blocking the
communication.

Does anybody know about this issue or has anybody successfully
established netconnections between pddroidparty and another computer
and could give some advice?

--
Orm