[PD] Pd on ARM devices

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:06:13 CET 2012

Dear List,

I'm planning to buy a Raspberry Pi sometime soon, and I'd like to know the
implications of the ARM11 chip on the use of Pd.
I know nothing about the differences in architectures, so i'd like to know :
- why an ARM chip would be a problem for compiling, installing and running
Pd,
- if there exists another option that's up to date (Pda seems a bit old),
- if Libpd could be used instead (given that i only want to run Pd patches
on the Raspberry Pi, I don't need to edit anything on it).

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

Pierre.