[PD] roughness & Pitch-Comonality objects (was Re: number to fractions external?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 01:41:39 CET 2012

well, there was that HD crash, but I worked a lot on top of what we had,
things have changed, and now I'm changing it even more, you dont have the
latest versions, after my defense, in a month, I might have reasonable
lauchable first version, I hope you can help me revise them, see if you
find something weird, that's all.

thanks