[PD] displaying patches on the web

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 03:57:18 CET 2012

Hi list,

Anyone have a way to render pd sourcecode into a

patch using html5?  I was looking at the new design

for Diaspora:
http://blog.diasporafoundation.org/

If they make it possible to define your own templates in

the future it would be a cool way of posting pd source

code and viewing the patch (as well as copy-pasting

it after seeing it, which pd-l2ork can currently do).
I was thinking you could also just embed pd source code
in a gif file and make a drag-and-drop gui-plugin that
reads/writes such gifs, but it seems like that could easily
be used to spread virii.

-Jonathan