[PD] Gem/Gridflow with PdDriod Party ...possible?

berenger recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:06:17 CET 2012

Hi Alan

from my knowledge it's not possible.

Concerning the processing side of thins there is a library for processing
useable on linux and mac, that uses Jack. It works great. They are working
on making an android processing library. But right now you can't use libpd
in processing to create apk from the processing IDE.

Your best bet for now is eclipse+android sdk+libpd+processing, and there is
a tutorial right here
http://noisepages.com/groups/pd-everywhere/forum/topic/libpd-processing-android-tutorial/

Cheers

Bérenger