[PD] pddroidparty netsend and netreceive

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 2 09:40:46 CET 2012

Hi Chris,

 just as a note: I've got it working in one direction (from phone to
computer), but only with a metro object scheduling events. When I
touch a bang object on the mobile to send a single message, this
message arrives *many* times on the remote computer and pddroidparty
crashes. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy and it might be an issue of the
touch display. It's difficult to debug the behaviour on the phone as
there is no pd window, but I thought, I'd let you know anyways.

--
Orm