[PD] web patching

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Mar 3 13:11:07 CET 2012

If you deactivate and activate again with the right timing, the
interruption is not perceivable.
Used it in few patches sometimes. Work well.

Please, check the link to the other thread I posted, there are further info.
Discussions on this date back to 2005...

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.