[PD] no tilde

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Mar 4 18:46:35 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-04 à 18:03:00, Gerhard Lang a écrit :

> and here is my first request for guiding hands:
> pd-extended 0.42.5 does not take the ~.

How do you produce it in other apps ?

We use different layouts. I've used 3 or 4 different kinds of CF layouts
and several variants of US layouts too. I've also seen FR and DE/AT
layouts. I remember that ~ was in a tricky place on the DE/AT Apple
layout.

> There is no keyboard dysfunction otherwise on my tp410 with ubuntu 11.4
> amd64.

Huh, what's a tp410 ? But I think that what most often matters is the
keyboard layout, not the keyboard hardware.