[PD] WG: no tilde

Gerhard Lang lang.gerhard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:45:09 CET 2012

in my keyboard configuration file tilde is found as following:

keycode 35 = plus asterisk plus asterisk dead_tilde dead_macron dead_tilde

35 is the code for the *+~ upper key left from the enter key, plus level
0, asterix level 1 (shift), dead_tilde level 2 (Alt Gr), I don't know
what dead_macron on level 3 is...

I did not find a key combination for a tilde without _dead but there are
layout variants available with deactivated dead accents, acutes etc. Ill
try these out tomorrow

Gerhard