[PD] tooltips in pd-extended 0.43

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 23:40:45 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

There are actually three possibilities-- balloon, statusbar, and window item at
the bottom of the patch (which is the current pd-extended implementation).

As I said in the pd-l2ork thread related to this, I've combined two features--
canvas tips and objects tips-- into one concept, but maybe they should
be broken out so that GUI-Class/GUI-plugin developers can choose one or
the other.  (And still, the user could choose status bar vs. balloons.)

-Jonathan