[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Mar 6 23:45:46 CET 2012

Hey folks,

I got my head around the CSS editing of PLONE.
I can do the CSS job, the only downside is that it has to be done with
Plone in development mode.
This apparently would slow down the site a bit.

However, fact is, if we modify a css class, this will affect the whole
website.

How should we handle this?
Voting for the best style, collecting ideas, or....

I can join Chris and send over some styles I've been trying.
It would be great to give a better look, at least to the extent that the
css allows.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.