[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Mar 7 11:46:05 CET 2012

Thanks guys,
glad you like it.

I'm taking note of all your considerations.
I'll make a css style for you to try out.

Is there a straight forward way to save the css I'm creating with firebug?
I mean, something other than copy pasting each class I edit.

Most importantly, I can do the job during this week, but since next week
will be travelling again.
So, I don't want to rush people, but...

I can do it now, surfing the growing interest, or let it die for a while
again..
I'd rather the first option.

what ppl think?

@chris: I also thought the same, but Pd is getting "smoother" too :)