[PD] [table] update notification

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 18:15:10 CET 2012

Pd-l2ork has a feature where you can [r "arrayname_changed"]

and you'll get a bang when the array is modified with the mouse.

If you want a notification when using tabwrite/etc., well, when those

objects receive a message to update the array, just manually send

a bang to "arrayname_changed" when this happens.

-Jonathan