[PD] A.07, why adding?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 7 19:08:45 CET 2012

Just a matter of style.  In the examples I was aiming for maximum clarity.
There's no difference in the way the patch wold function.

On the other hand, if you have two inlets and wish them both to get the
sum of the same two signals, making an explicit "+" object will be more
efficiant as it will save Pd having to carry out the addition twice.

cheers
Miller