[PD] about problem with pd on mac os lion

Contra LUO dadadaluo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:48:16 CET 2012

Hi there, I have a problem with pd on mac os lion.
I have used to running pd-extended 0.42, but when I installed 0.43 and
after uninstalling 0.43, I cannot start any version of pd or pd-extended.

I have tried every version include 0.42/0.43/pd/pd-extended/double/latest...
I googled some Hans' posts, tried to install TCL, restored my hosts, and
removed a pirated software (really sorry for this), but it still cannot
work...
The logs of starting 0.42 are like this "defaults:
The domain/default pair of
(/Users/***/Pd-0.42-6.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../../org.puredata.pd,
audiobuf) does not exist
".
The log of starting 0.43 is only one: "ERROR: failed to allocate port,
exiting!"

I tried this just now, but still not work......
http://puredata.hurleur.com/viewtopic.p …
468#p28468<http://puredata.hurleur.com/viewtopic.php?pid=28468#p28468>

Are there some suggestions? Thanks very much!

(I also post this problem on pd forum, but I just want to make it out
quickly. Thanks. http://puredata.hurleur.com/viewtopic.php?pid=29617#p29617)