[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 8 09:47:04 CET 2012

Also thought the same about the bottom icon bar, but it could be good if
IOhannes could tell what we can use to replace those icons.

I'm afraid without the dotted background, the whole page would feel like
floating, and content areas will be difficult to recognize.

Screen statistic would be good,
actually, can we publicly see the statistics of the portal?

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.