[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 8 16:29:23 CET 2012

ehmm.. No, of course I didn't mean to just delete the IEM and credits
colophons,
that would be insane.

I only thought maybe we can make them look nicer, and prominent.
Now it is not prominent at all at the bottom of the page, and so little.

Can we make new colophons or are there bigger, nicer ones?

Personally, I could leave those, but if we can make them better, why not..

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.