[PD] Making Musical Apps: a book about libpd

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:49:52 CET 2012

I think that's a bit uncalled for. It's not spam, the book is entirely
relevant to the PD community since it centres on libpd, and the target
audience for the book is very much similar to the subscriber base for
this list.

I don't see how that would be any different than advertising a concert
for which you would have to pay an entrance fee of a workshop where
you would need to pay to attend.

- martin