[PD] nonlocal message passing scope

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 09:27:02 CET 2012

>________________________________

In my demo I addressed canvas levels, but it should be easy to add some stuff for abstraction levels, too.

If a singleton table is what you're after, here's an extremely ugly hack:

[loadbang]

|  [r once]
| /
[v table_exists]

[sel 0]

[obj 20 20 table singleton, obj 20 70 v table_exists; once 1(

[s pd-_float]

-Jonathan