[PD] Am I in time to propose the Xth Sense lib to be included in Pd-ext?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Mar 9 13:13:52 CET 2012

Am I?

the library lives at the link below (along with the Xth Sense software
repo).
It includes over 100 objects, and only needs some more help-files to be
completed, but for everything else it should be compatible with the
guidelines.
https://github.com/marcodsad/Xth-Sense-lib

"This collection of objects has been designed to be used within the Xth
Sense framework. However most object can be used as general purpose tools
for everyday patching needs. The taxonomy is inspired to the PdMtl library:
objects are divided in categories, and each of these is defined by a prefix"

As I plan to release the Xth Sense system in April I would be glad if I was
still in time to propose the inclusion of the lib.

Thanks,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.