[PD] some observations and questions on Pd-ext 0.43.1 beta

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Mar 9 13:45:17 CET 2012

(sorry to quote but this will keep the conversation on the list..)

Thanks Ivica, it makes sense to try this out.
I should have thought about it yesterday.
The student and her machine are gone now, but I'll write her and ask to try
this out.

I still wish to know if anybody is experiencing something similar to better
understand the issue.
Can't try on my machine 'cause I've got 10.04 and don't wanna change it or
alter it by now.

Will keep you updated,
best,
Marco