[PD] Am I in time to propose the Xth Sense lib to be included in Pd-ext?

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Fri Mar 9 14:47:16 CET 2012

Sadly it's too late to include Xth Sense to Pd-ext, I already ask for
the inclusion of PdMtl and Mtl Abstraction in the next Pd-ext (0.43).

Quoting Hans
"
I think its too late for 0.43, but 0.44 is definitely possible.  With
much less work, we can make it easy for people to find and install
themselves, and that takes effect once you do it. Only one small thing
has been added since November, so its in feature freeze.

- Having it on github will make that a easier too.  You don't need to
make release tarballs, for example, you can just tag a release in git,
ie "git tag v0.1", then github makes a link to a downloadable tarball.

- adding it to the puredata.info/downloads section will make it easy for
people to find

- and making sure it works fine when you drop it into ~/pd-externals,
~/Library/Pd, etc.

These are all steps that need to be done to get it into Pd-extended
also, so it would not be wasted effort.
"