[PD] Is there a way to block/filter Mathieu ?

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:18:45 CET 2012

 Mathieu's comments are usually made in the spirit of inquiry and
debate- I enjoy reading them as much as all the other posts here, so I
 (respectfully) disagree with your comments have said about him.

Previously I have filtered people from pd-list after complaining about
them to admin (for being abusive) and this is something I have since
regretted

Overall, I think the tone of late has become too belligerent, lets get
some good will together.

Ta
Alan