[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 15:26:09 CET 2012

> NOTE: I think better and bigger images would greatly enhance the look of
> the page.

Most definitely.

In particular, wherever .pd patches are to be displayed as patch diagrams
(to be read or studied rather than as mere eye candy) then the image
should be large as possible and link to the full resolution original.
I've no idea how the current zope/plone system behaves but some CMS I've
seen cache low res versions so that clicking on "view image" just gives
you a blury but larger version of the same. We must remember that whether
of not the patches are also downloadable with Pure Data the images are
informational content.

cheers,
Andy