[PD] list etiquette

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 00:36:17 CET 2012

On 3/10/12, Dafydd Hughes <dafydd61 at gmail.com> wrote:
> And there are pretty widely accepted norms about language (I'm talking
> about agressive langage and expletives here) on the list, too, even if
> they're not written down, correct?

fuck no!

Pd expands boundaries of what is music and art.  Why expect any
boundaries on the list?  The same norm you're expecting might not be
shared by other people who use the list too.

I don't care for some things said on the list, but all you can really
do is try to convince other people to see things your way.  People
just use etiquette on the list because they want to.