[PD] Is there a way to block/filter Mathieu ?

mahatGma rabintrah mahatgma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:37:57 CET 2012

> mahatgma at gmail.com, this is your second post to the list, and you're
> already complaining about a member who has been here practically from its
> inception?

> pull your head in, mate.

wouv, I was not aware of the strong hierarchy within this community. So,
you imply that the "wanna-be gurus" on the top has right to piss off
everyone and the incompetent members should obey/be quiet?

I would like to have the option of not seeing his comments in the cost of
missing the completeness of the threads. Anyway it looks impossible for now.