[PD] Is there a way to block/filter Mathieu ?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Mar 11 13:03:49 CET 2012

with all due respect, I feel your approach Mahatma is feeding war flames
here.
And I'm happy nobody is picking that up.

It's not about hierarchy, and if you would have been participating to the
list for longer time you would perfectly know it (and if you are indeed on
the list since long, then you easily know that.)

I can agree Mathieu and others (me included) can be a bit over the line
sometimes,
but I find more offensive your comment, than the previous ones.

Who gives you the right to publicly ask how to solve your personal issue
with an individual thoughts?
Who gives you the right to call people "wanna-be-gurus", when this is the
ppl that allow you and me to play fancy stuff with a stupid computer.

Most importantly, which is the constructive aspect of your comment?
Even a "hot" comment on the list is always pointed at creating a
discussion, where your discussion is going?
If you are not happy, you are completely free to do whatever makes you feel
more comfortable.
Just do it, ask the administrator, and find a solution to your problem, but
putting it out here it's surely counterproductive, and possibly a direct
provocation. Your last comment now has a clear provocative tone.

You already have the option to filter, delete whatever you like, so please
do it, for your and our good sake.

This list is one of the best places for thoughts we have on-line.
Some of us and myself might overreact sometimes, but it's also true that
our communitarian self-criticism (as a list, not as individuals) always
brings us back to the real world.

openness includes a bit of personal sacrifice imho.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.