[PD] Is there a way to block/filter Mathieu ?

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Sun Mar 11 14:19:55 CET 2012

mahatGma rabintrah wrote:
> I would like to have the option of not seeing his comments in the cost of
> missing the completeness of the threads. Anyway it looks impossible for now.

Answer: read the procmail examples manual, there's an example of how to
dispatch daily digests into individual emails, then apply a rule to
delete mails from unwanted senders.

You can also read the sed/awk/perl/python/whatever manpage and learn
about regular expressions so you can extract/modify data.

have a nice day,

--
Charles