[PD] New puredata.info styled online now!!

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Mar 11 17:19:41 CET 2012

Hey folks,

the new Pd portal is out there in the wild!!
Let the shock begin, and spread the voice!

http://puredata.info

if you think is crap, don't worry, everything can be reversed to the
original version in a very simple way (I checked that).
If you like it, please, help me making it even better!

as you will notice, it looks ok when you are logged out, but try to login
and see what happens.
I didn't considered this difference, so I need to come up with a style for
the Logged-in version.
And that has to deal also with the usability of the interface, so I'll try
to think of something good enough.

I couldn't get rid of the Pd WebRing without breaking everything.
I always loved it, but it looks like crap. So, ideas in this sense are also
welcome.
If we can make a News section as discussed before, the webring could become
obsolete.

Also, I couldn't get rid yet of all those icons. I don't like them, but ppl
please tell me if you want them or not.

@Nicolas: I'm writing here because I don't think the few ppl who gave
feedback are on the web list.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.