[PD] Anonymity.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Mar 11 17:59:01 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-11 à 12:03:00, Marco Donnarumma a écrit :

> with all due respect, I feel your approach Mahatma is feeding war flames
> here. And I'm happy nobody is picking that up.

Have you considered that this user might be an anonymised version of an
existing list member ? Or it might be a close friend of a list member.

Just the firstname "MahatGma" with a G doesn't look like it's a single
person on Google Search, but searching for the full name leads you only to
pd-list.

And it sounds a lot like a certain person who has been on pd-list for many
years.