[PD] vline~ precision, or sequentially segmented playback of a buffer

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:39:36 CET 2012

Hi João,

The first thing I'm wondering is if you want each segment to have the
same number of samples.  I see that the time to scrub through each
segment is the same (181.818 ms), but then the length of segments in
samples varies.  I guess the pitch shift that happens from this isn't
a problem?

Also, it looks like not all of the boundaries in your log.txt line up.
 Starting on segment 330, there are gaps now and then:

198694 207333 181.818;
210909 219994 181.818;

That explains the phase discontinuities (at least some).  I know this
is just your abstracted problem, but maybe similar unexpected gaps
exist in your main patch?