[PD] [table] update notification

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:19:01 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 09:38 -0800, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

Good point. The abstraction is actually designed and optimized to cover
sporadic changes in parts of an array. It cannot and should not be used
to transmit full audio streams over network. I put some arbitrary
limits: Detection for changes occurs only every 100ms, the maximum size
of the table to be synchronized is 2048 elements.

Roman