[PD] High end, low end (was : some other topic)

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:59:59 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm actually hoping that there is some mistranslation here (although what
would Deleuze say about that eh?).

High & Low Art - I thought that was played out a loooong time a g o.

Really unsure where you're coming from Andras and that's with giving you
the benefit of the doubt (my Hungarian is appalling btw) but you are most
definitely misquoting me.

BTW- I never at any point said I have a problem with 'advanced topics'.
Ever.  Well tbh I prefer the 'here's 3 objects now go and form a laptop
ensemble' approach to coding but that's nothing to do with Luddism.

As a 'full-time' 'professional' 'artist' who 'works' exlusively with 'Pd'
as well as doing 'research' in 'academia' I am 'happily' 'high' most of the
'time' with occasional cranky but insightful 'low' moments.

Still don't really get your point, sorry.

Julian