[PD] tunetof scl2pd.py

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:48:17 CET 2012

I changed
 pow( 2, (midinnote/notesperequivalenceinterval) )
pow( equivalenceinterval,  (midinnote/notesperequivalenceinterval) )

looks like it was changed in the newer version

its pretty cool to be able to change the base frequency on the fly.
I have some audiorate interpolated lookups into my old frequency tuning
tables in my patch
that is used for modulation values. I'm still using them in conjunction
with  tuntof.
so update of the basefrequency takes as long to write the tun table as well
as to write out  all the frequencies to another table. would be nice to
make tunetof as a tunetof~