[PD] mrpeach routeOSC behaves differently then its previous release?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 13 03:53:44 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-12 à 22:30:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Donno.  That particular rule has always felt arbitrary to me.  I don't
> think I've ever run into a case where there was an empty list being used
> as a bang.

Currently, [t a] turns every bang into an empty list, but whenever you try
to print an empty list, [print] says «bang».

If you wish to see the true selector of every message, to see where pd is
currently producing empty-lists in unsuspected areas, use [gf/selector].

http://gridflow.ca/help/gf/selector-help.html