[PD] pd as realtime priority process under WinXP

freequencies at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:40:47 CET 2012

Hi David and list,

AFAIK real-time priority processes are available on G/Linux with
special kernel loaded (low-latency kernels /rt-kernels )...
Not sure if is possible it in other OSs....

Another point is that youll need a very powerful computer to be able
to flow those processes at low latency, otherwise low-latency kernels
are working even worst than the regular ones.
(this last comment is obvious, but i remind)

salut
xà!