[PD] mrpeach routeOSC behaves differently then its previous release?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 13 13:12:58 CET 2012

Hi Roman,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:19:59PM +0100, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> Though I lack to see the necessity to change [routeOSC]'s current
> behaviour, I agree that it most likely wouldn't cause any harm.

As I understand it, this topic only came up because apparently the behaviour
has been changed in the newest release to not allow list-messages containing
OSC-messages as first item anymore, breaking some old patches without any urgent
necessity.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__