[PD] vline~ precision, or sequentially segmented playback of a buffer

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Mar 14 08:08:15 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 08:01:21PM +0100, João Pais wrote:
> The offset of [tabread4~] was there to avoid any reading errors when the
> index points get too high (the whole sample is almost 7m long). So
> there's not option for this, but to use only the right entry?

I believe it should be possible to correct the timing issues of the offset inlet
with some additional calculations involving [timer] and [bang~] that take
into account that this inlet is only updated at block boundaries. It's probably a bit
tricky to get right, but I suppose it could work.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__