[PD] NetPd status

Quim Llimona lemonzi42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:59:07 CET 2012

Great!

I'll try it out, and if you want I can help with abstractions (I already
have som GUI stuff done with raw OSC) and so. We need, on the network side,
mostly message passing between clients and server (we usually have a local
"server", that outputs all the audio), chat and some kind of ready-to-use
templates.

I'll give you feedback very soon :)

Thanks!

Quim