[PD] vline~ precision, or sequentially segmented playback of a buffer

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:51:45 CET 2012

yes, thanks. that does do the job. I usually don't work with reblocking at
all, and can't look inside the code to see what can be done better.

the only problem is still the clicks when the reader changes direction. I
thought that it wouldn't make any clicks, because the signal would be
continuous. but looking at the recorded wave file I notice that there is a
click there, so it might not be possible at all to avoid these?

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)