[PD] Anonymity.

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 17:13:56 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "ydegoyon at gmail.com" <ydegoyon at gmail.com>
> To: Dominic Pflaum <dompflaum at gmail.com>
> Cc: "pd-list at iem.at" <pd-list at iem.at>
> Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:04 AM
> Subject: Re: [PD] Anonymity.
>
> who are you stupid man with your geeky
> stupid links?
>
> same adolescent humor as the others?
>
> good you lost your time,
> i've read that many times
> and don't find no sense in that ...
>
> better see 'rampart' than your crap...

sevy,
I've asked ignorant technical questions on the list
and made erroneous assertions about Pd-- and in
your response you weren't condescending and
didn't call me names.  In fact I've never seen a
technical response from you that wasn't clear and
helpful.

So why do you have such a consistently harsher
response when the topic is non-technical?

I think it is wrong to accuse you of fabricating an
account, and it has a negative effect on open
communication.  But it's hard to take your complaints
here seriously when your responses are so much more
careful and considerate in the technical domain.

-Jonathan