[PD] Switching Between Multiple Patches for Installation

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:44:55 CET 2012

Hello all,

So I have around 8 generative patches/static compositions that I want
to present as an installation. Less conceptual, more demonstrative of
Pd. So about every 2 minutes I want a fullscreen window of one patch
to close and the next patch to open fullscreen so that people can see
the inner workings (I plan to do visuals through GEM and a projector).
When I say fullscreen I mean fullscreen of the laptop, with the GEM
visuals proceeding as usual. I understand how to accomplish the
switching of the audio, but to get the patches themselves to take
focus I'm afraid I'll need to write a script in Tcl/tkl, which I have
no experience in. Does anyone have suggestions, or code from a similar
presentation they could share?

Thanks,
Tyler