[PD] iem_bin_ambi confusion

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Fri Mar 16 10:01:27 CET 2012

Iain,

you might try to contact the author of these externals, Thomas Musil
(musil AT iem DOT at), I am not sure how closely he monitors the list,
so it might be better writing him directly (and communicating the answer
to the list later for reference).

best, P

* Iain Mott <mott at reverberant.com> [2012-03-15 23:37]: